Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Donald

When the rumors started to get out about a possible Donald Trump run for president, I just laughed and thought it was another publicity stunt and I’m still not convinced that it’s not.  I always wonder why someone would want to be president.  Why would Donald Trump give up the life he has now?  Why would Trump give up Trump Tower for the tiny White House?  More importantly why would I vote for Trump?  Well outside of the obvious that I would vote for the grapefruit sitting on the desk next to me over Obama, it could be comedy gold.
I recently had a friend post about how much he hates the “We’re taking our country back” signs at the Tea Party rallies.  He didn’t come out and say it but I’m sure he was angling towards calling them racist; I’m waiting to be called a racist for the grapefruit comment.  Now if Donald runs for president, we could use the taking the country back and it’s not about race but the hair.  The founding fathers all had bad hair, so why shouldn’t a president to lead us back to prosperity.  Maybe this has been our problem all these years we keep electing president with decent hair.
I would love to see The Donald move his bad hair into the White House.  There has often been talk about renting out the Lincoln bedroom and now with Obama jetting all over why not rent out the whole White House.  I think Trump is just the one to actually start renting out rooms in the White House.  How many hotels does he own?  I think he knows a thing or two about renting rooms.  I would love to see the Priceline commercials.  The White House needs to fill rooms they give us a huge discount and we pass the savings along to you.  Not to mention it would be great to see William Shatner standing there with Trump selling rooms.  Hey why not just have Shatner as the VP?
Every good campaign has a great campaign slogan.  Obama had Hope and Change, other slogans were I Like Ike, Tippecanoe and Tyler Too and Compassionate Conservatism, whatever that means.  Now the obvious choice for Trump would be You’re Fired and I’m all for that.  Nothing I would love to see more than a bunch of the politicians in Washington hearing that phrase.  I think the phrase that would best help Donald get elected is Trump 2012 Out with the Old in with “The Do”.

Once we get “The Do” elected then the true fun begins.  First he could fire all the Czars and replace them with Apprentices.  Obviously he would have a reality show to select them all.  Why not have a celebrity Czar Apprentice; just think of the talent he could find. 


Meatloaf I would do anything for love but I can’t vote for that Czar.

Jose Conseco as the No it’s not a drug it’s a supplement czar.
Bret Michaels could be the Rock of love or the Bandana’s are cool czar.
Sinbad could be the Middle East czar Wait is that a racist grapefruit again?
Sharon Osborne as the Prince of F@#$N’ Darkness Czar

Finally he could get Rod Blagojevich as This Thing is F@#$N’ Golden Czar, he’ll get along great with SHARON!

No comments:

Post a Comment