Thursday, October 6, 2011

TEACON


I was able to work/attend Teacon at the Schaumberg convention center.  I always love these events especially when I don’t have to pay to get in, what can I say except that I’m a true conservative.  The Tea Party events just feel right in more ways than one.  I always feel refreshed to know that there are other like minded people out there who won’t give me “That look” for my political views.  I’m sure you’ve all seen; “the look” before they look like they have vomit in the back of their throats when you say “actually I agree with Sarah Palin” That look.
I was able to meet some great people like Dana Loesch.  If you are a conservative reading this and you don’t know who she is take a moment and look her up.  A friend of mine leaned over during her speech and asked if I had ever heard of her before.  Oh YES!  I responded.  I first met Dana in the studio of her radio talk show in St. Louis as she read hate mail she had received and laughed about how much she loved it.  What’s not to like about someone who is also the black sheep of the family for her political views as am I.  Dana also complained at Teacon that there was NO BACON!  If you want to make sure there are no Islamic Extremist in the room why not invite the candy of the meat world BACON!
Another great guy that was at Teacon was Steven Crowder once again take a moment to find out who he is.  I thanked Steven for his comedy and told him how many Facebook fights I had won thanks to his Detroit video.  I usually ask liberals to watch the video and then ask them the same question Steven asks in the video.  If the liberal Democrat way is so good what happened to Detroit?  You will usually either get no answer, blocked or something like SHUT UP!  You stupid conservative!  My advice is to keep asking the question over and over and over, you’ll never get an answer but you will frustrate them.  Remember the rules of the Facebook fight if they call you a name, drop or block you that’s a victory and you can put the World War 2 fighter pilot victory stamp on the side of your laptop.
Now the greatest speech of Teacon was Herman Cain.  If you have not heard of Herman Cain get off my blog right now and look him up.  I first heard Herman Cain in Wisconsin at a little protest they were having there.  I was busy working but could not help but wonder who this guy was, he is fantastic.  He had the Tea Party on that cold Wisconsin day fired up, they hung on his every word he was inspirational.  I just worried that they Tea Bagging idiots would soon figure out he was black.  When I returned from Wisconsin I remembered Herman Cain and his speech for me with my ADD (Oh look a bird!) that was a big deal.  I read up on Mr. Herman Cain and was excited when he finally announced his candidacy.  Herman Cain drew the media to the back of the room of Teacon every major network was there.  I sat back there as we waited for Herman to arrive and laughed as I watched the liberal media have to take that Teacon badge and hang it around their liberal necks.  The look of was priceless, almost like they had a little vomit in the back of their throats.  I watched several of their reports later and their obvious hatred of the Tea Party.  One report just had to mention the lack of color people in the room; I guess she forgot to look on stage.  
Herman Cain thanking me for my endorsement.
Mitt was a bit dissapointed.
Now here is a first I’m going to endorse Herman Cain for President.  I should probably wait on my endorsement like Rush, Hannity and Beck but I know this single endorsement will push Herman Cain over the top in the polls.  Among all of his endorsement he is sure to get the one from the Rwingnut.com will be the one to put him into the nomination and then to the Presidency.  Herman Cain will be The First…After “I Can” American President!

No comments:

Post a Comment